‘Lanes Fine Jewellery’ is a trading name of Radiant Diamonds Ltd. The terms ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 25 Loseby Lane, Leicester LE1 5DR.
Our company registration number is GB 07112673 we are registered as a company in Great Britain. Our VAT number is GB 989614651.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and the term ‘Lanes Fine Jewellery’ refers to Radiant Diamonds Ltd.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, images, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of any of this information or use of materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
All content on this website is owned by Radiant Diamonds Ltd trading as Lanes Fine Jewellery.
- Much of our jewellery is individually made to order therefore images which may have been supplied or shown are only meant as a guide to what the product will look like once manufactured and may not show the actual size of the products. All sizes, weights and measurements are approximate and are for guidance only.
- We guarantee that the diamonds will not fall out of your jewellery at any given point in time, however there is a possibility that the diamond/s may become dislodged due to rough handling, damage and routine usage. We therefore, recommend you to fully insure your diamond jewellery since loss of diamonds is not covered under our guarantees. It is also advisable to have your jewellery checked by a qualified jeweller periodically as wear and use over time can affect the integrity of the claws. An insurer will advise the same.
- For non-stock items we are only able to offer free re-sizing if a standard size has been ordered. If a specific size has been requested at the time of ordering then a small charge will be made to carry out the re-size. Eternity rings will usually need to be re-made in the correct size as with many diamond set shoulder engagement rings. Please contact us for more specific advise.
Collection / Delivery
- Some of our products can take up to 6 weeks, although the majority take around 2 weeks. If the expected delivery is longer than this then we will contact you to advise when collection or delivery will be possible.
- All efforts will be made to deliver the products within the stipulated timescale; however, delays could be inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances.
- At all times, we will keep you updated about any such delays and inform you about the next date.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss you may suffer on account of late delivery or cancellation of your order. You can contact us if you have any questions regarding your delivery issues via our ‘Contact’ page.
Pricing & Payment
- We take the payment at the time the order is placed, the card details will be verified by our merchant bank for security purposes.
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards including American Express, Master Card, Maestro, Visa, Switch and Delta. We also offer finance by a simple process in-store with an immediate decision or an online application.
- The prices shown are inclusive of VAT at the current rate, packaging and delivery charges.
- Products are not released until complete payment is received for the order placed and all items are the property of Radiant Diamonds Ltd until paid for in full.
- Products in our store priced at £0.00 or marked as ‘Enquire’ are not available for purchase online. They are ‘Price on Application’ as noted in the product description. Please contact us to discuss price and payment options.
Returns & Exchange
- Special orders cannot be returned. Special return conditions apply to such special orders and you agree to a non-refundable payment.
- Special orders are items which are ordered following a consultation for a bespoke item or by giving a sketch or a diagram to Lanes Fine Jewellery or ‘Made to Order’ items.
- Jewellery which is engraved, pierced (earrings) or jewellery which was of the wrong dimensions at the time of ordering are not accepted for returns. However we will always do whatever reasonably possible to help where we can without loss to the company.
- Any returns sent by post should be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery or FedEx and insured for the full amount of the purchase. Lanes Fine Jewellery is not responsible for damage or lost package during shipment.
- Returned jewellery must be undamaged and in “new and unused condition.” Items showing obvious signs of wear or alteration by a jeweller other than Lanes Fine Jewellery will not be accepted.
- Made to order items which are not eligible for a refund may be accepted for an exchange and we will do our utmost to assist whilst ensuring minimal loss to the company.
- Any jewellery ordered over the telephone or in-store and which is custom made is therefore exempt from the Distance Selling regulations’ ‘cooling-off period’ as our products are classed as ‘personalised’. However, as a gesture of goodwill we may be able to cancel your order if no work has been carried out. You should notify us immediately of your decision and we will confirm whether we are able to accept the cancellation or not.
- Any personal information entered or submitted whilst using this website is on highly secure servers.
- Such data is not supplied or sold to any outsider and all necessary measures are taken to safeguard the obtained data.
- We will not be hold responsible for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data whilst ordering or browsing the website.
Liability, without prejudice:
- We ensure timely delivery of the products, but in an event where we cannot deliver the products due to an unforeseen event we shall strive to contact you in order to rearrange a delivery or collection time. Lanes Fine Jewellery does not warrant or guarantee the delivery date specified in the order confirmation and shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, expenses or other claims that you may incur as a result of failure of timely delivery or collection.
- Lanes Fine Jewellery’ total liability will be limited ‘only’ to the total price of the products ordered by you.
- Lanes Fine Jewellery does not bear any liability for any loss or damage of any nature arising from any breach of any express or implied guarantee. This includes financial loss, personal injury, sickness and death.
- Lanes Fine Jewellery does not bear any liability arising out of any defects from any design, if any adjustments, alterations or any other modification has been carried out to the products by any third person, who is not authorised by Lanes Fine Jewellery.
- You must observe and comply with all the applicable regulations and legislations, including all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase from our website. The importation or exportation of the products displayed on the website may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the import or export of the products you purchase.
- To the fullest extent permitted by ‘Law’, Lanes Fine Jewellery is providing this website on an “AS IS” basis and makes no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to this website or its contents. We reserve the rights to change any information, price or content and adjust the website at any time without any notice.
- Lanes Fine Jewellery may provide hypertext links to other websites, which do not fall under our (Lanes Fine Jewellery’) jurisdiction. Using such hypertext links means that you are leaving the site(s) owned and or operated by Lanes Fine Jewellery. No responsibility, guarantee or representations of linked websites can be taken by Lanes Fine Jewellery.
- If Lanes Fine Jewellery, becomes liable to the Buyer for any reason, their liability will be limited to the amount paid by the Buyer for the Order concerned.
- Any jewellery which has been cleaned, resized, adjusted or has had any other modification by a workshop or jeweller not approved by us will not be covered by our guarantee.
- All our jewellery comes with a 12 month manufacturing guarantee. This does not cover general wear and tear or damage due to improper use.
Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
If any provision in these terms and conditions is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to change at any time these terms and conditions without prior notice to you.